What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is very easy and simple technique to collect content from all over the web, making it very simple for you to follow latest updates from all of your favorite websites without having to visit them all individually. When any update is sent out, it contains a headline with small amount of content or larger story and after that you will need to click a link to read more.
How can RSS feed management help you?
If you create a website for any field that provides different services regarding that field online. When you use RSS feed for that website so that customers can automatically know when you launch new service and product or when there’s a new promotion running on the site. The feed will be obtainable as soon as you’ve added it, and your next update could land in seconds.
Benefits of creating an RSS feed:
- Increased traffic
- Major improvements to search engine rank
- The greatest way to obtain your website indexed by search engines
- Website visitors can read only the information that interests them
- It provides you up to date content
- Make new ways for potential customers to discover your website, products or services.
- Heartens potential customers to become paying customers
- Encourages search engine spiders to visit your website more regularly
- RSS feed will also make ratings and visits go up
What type of information can be delivered in RSS feeds?
- Website URLs Feed
- Blogs Feed
- Article Feed
- Forum Feed
- Schedule Feed
- News Monitoring
Read about Internet Marketing