What is web analytics?
- Web Analytics is a calculating tool that calculates all the activities on a website, tracks visitors and monitors them and promote your online business.
- Web Analytics does not only assist you keep track of your clients and locate out things you want to know about your competitors, but this system also allows you to ascertain if the processes that you are using to boost the traffic of your website are effective.
- Where visitors come from and how they interact with website and track their every movement through your website and Web Analytics provide whole information regarding these moments.
What you can expect from Five Rivers?
Five Rivers online marketing is a leading company in UK that provides remarkable Web Analytics services from which you can reap plenty of benefits. Our dedicated team deep analyzes your website analytics reports to determine which keywords and search engines are driving traffic to your site, and which of those keywords change to a new customer. Our Web analytics services are process of gathering, measuring and analyzing user activity and behavior on your website.
Objects you can do using website analytics:
- Collect entire information of site
- Study advertising effectiveness
- Appraise online sales
- Understand visitor behavior
Major benefits of website analytics:
Web analytics is the method of calculating site statistics and analyzing traffic behavior. It helps to analyze market trends and to recognize website users or visitors. By this process people can make decisions on how they plan to change their business strategies. some major benefits of web analytics that are mentioned below:
- Monitor your visitors and users
- Optimize your website
- Formulate a sales and e-marketing plan
- Increase traffic
- Improve Usability
- Increase Accessibility